All "community pools" are managed by HOAs. In normal times, all the pools would be open and operating at full capacity. These are not normal times.
The "phase" of reopening is a fluid issue and has an effect on whether pools are open at all as well as whether they are open but on a REDUCED occupancy mandate. Please modify your expectation accordingly.
Please do not rely completely on any information you get from any source. All information is, at best, a snapshot of today's circumstance. Come prepared to enjoy the beach and the island irrespective of the advertised pool amenity.
Many bars, restaurants, and attractions are operating at reduced capacity, hours, and staff. Be advised.
We hope your stay with us on majestic Topsail Island will be as magnificent and satisfying as you had ever hoped in your best dreams and imaginations.3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Oceanfront Building 2, 2nd Floor 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twins, Sleeper Sofa, Screened In Porch, Oceanfront Balcony, wireless internet, W/D, DW.
Had a wonderful time!!
Loved the quiet beach setting! The hometowners were very friendly!- Beachlover , Posted: 05/06/2021Note: This review was imported when our site was created and is older than 5/6/2021. Help us with a new review!
Peaceful escape from life
We were very pleased with our stay at the Topsail dunes. It was a nicely furnished condo with room for the family to spread out and relax. The view of the ocean was great. We loved sitting on the porch and watching the waves. It was a very peaceful vacation. A great place to get away from it all. We enjoyed the amenities the condo had and were able to relax in our surroundings. We plan to come back next year.- A Flipkey Verified Reviewer , Posted: 05/06/2021Note: This review was imported when our site was created and is older than 5/6/2021. Help us with a new review!
Great place for families!
- Lots of seating in the living room. More than many rental condos.
- Up to date appliances.
- Clean furniture, carpet, kitchen, etc.
- Great view of the ocean/horizon from the entire living area. From looking at pictures, I thought the odd angle of the building might restrict the view but it was no big deal at all. Great beach and ocean view.
- Very convenient screened in porch to drop sandy items and shoes.
- Short and easy walk to the beach and pool, down one flight of stairs and around a corner.
- Short drive to Surf City for restaurants and Sneads Ferry for groceries.
- Just over a 1 mile walk to the sound side of the island if you go left on the beach, and just over 1 mile to the pier if you go right. Nice for morning walks!
- Plenty of room: we maxed out the sleeping capacity of the condo and did not feel cramped at all.
- The check in and check out process for Treasure Realty was very easy. We also texted the emergency phone number for Treasure when we lost power in the middle of the night and worried about losing all our groceries in the fridge. They were prompt and helpful.
- The pool closed mid-week and never opened again. This was a big disappointment because the only reason we rented a condo instead of a cottage was so that we'd have pool access. (This is obviously not the fault of the realty company or the unit owner, but it was a slight damper for us).
- There is really nothing to do around town. No go-karts or aquariums for the family. The young adults went out one evening and didn't find anywhere to grab a drink. Just wish there was more to do to round out the vacation. (To compare, we've spent our past vacations in the Kure Beach area where we could ride the ferry to Southport, go to the aquarium, do the boardwalk attractions at Carolina Beach, and easily get to a movie theater or putt-putt).
But as far as the actual condo goes, we were perfectly happy and had a wonderful time there! Highly recommend it!- Sara , Posted: 05/06/2021Note: This review was imported when our site was created and is older than 5/6/2021. Help us with a new review!
Great place to stay!
This place was simply beautiful! All the appliances are new and there is even a granite counter top in the kitchen! Very well decorated! Very short walk to the beach...just down one flight of stairs and around the corner! Nice screened in porch to keep the sand toys! The residents in the other condos were nice to us as well! Very family oriented accommodations!- Caroline , Posted: 05/06/2021
We had a ball!
Six of us had a girls getaway. The unit was clean and comfortable with large bedrooms. We play cards at night so the large table was just right for meals and entertainment. Some of the ladies did have an issue with walking up the flights of stairs though.- Marsha , Posted: 05/06/2021