Camp Lejeune Homes for Sale & Communities Nearby:
Some Points to Consider Before You Buy
About Camp Lejeune
Camp Lejeune opened in 1942 and has long been home to "Expeditionary Forces in Readiness." The Marine Expeditionary Force, the 2nd Marine Division, the 2nd Marine Logistics Group, as well as other combat and support groups, all call Camp Lejeune home. Camp Lejeune and the surrounding communities are home to about 180,000 people, including active duty military and families, retirees, and civilian employees. The base generates over three billion dollars in commerce yearly.
With numbers like these, it's easy to see why so many people are looking for homes near the base. Demand is strong for Camp Lejeune homes for sale, and if you're not familiar with the area, you may overlook the home that could be the perfect fit for you and your family. With that in mind, why not let Treasure Realty's local experts help?
Camp Lejeune Homes for Sale in Sneads Ferry
Camp Lejeune is primarily located in Jacksonville, NC. While some residents favor this busy city atmosphere and its convenience to popular shops and restaurants, many prefer to reside in a more private and serene location just outside the city. For many of them, Sneads Ferry, NC is the ideal place to live.
Close to the back gate and the beaches of Topsail Island, Sneads Ferry provides an ample escape from big city life and affords families a more quiet and peaceful lifestyle with lots of local charm. At the same time, it is just minutes from the back gate of Camp Lejeune and convenient to several local businesses and restaurants. It's about a 20 minute drive into Jacksonville and a 40 minute drive to Wilmington.
Things You May Not Know About Sneads Ferry
- Sneads Ferry has multiple communities in affordable price ranges that offer a wide variety of home styles and amenities like boat ramps, swimming pools, tennis courts, golf, and more.
- Many Sneads Ferry communities and homes are just 5 minutes or less from the back gate of Camp Lejeune, so you can avoid the traffic in Jacksonville and be just minutes from work, all while enjoying a quiet, relaxed small town lifestyle.
- Sneads Ferry is just minutes from Topsail Island Beaches.
- Sneads Ferry has great schools and year round activities, festivals, and more.
- Sneads Ferry is a quiet community and has a very low crime rate.
If you're interested in Camp Lejeune Homes for sale, then you'll want to take a look at Sneads Ferry before making your purchasing decision. Click any of the links provided on the sidebar to learn more about homes, land you can build on, and other available property in the area that may suit your needs.
Also feel free to call Treasure Realty today, and let one of our friendly staff answer your questions. We'll be happy to assist you in finding the perfect home for you and your family near Camp Lejeune.