Part-time, Seasonal, $12/hour
Treasure Realty, Inc. is seeking reliable and professional vacation rental property inspectors for the Summer season. The primary responsibility of the inspector is to conduct arrival and/or departure inspections at vacation rentals. (Saturdays are required, Sun-Fri as needed, hours will vary) Applicants will be required to ensure that the status of the properties meet established standards for cleanliness and guest-readiness.
- Conducts timely arrival and departure inspections at vacation rental properties on turnover days (primarily Saturdays)
- Communicates with the Maintenance Coordinator to report issues, problems, complaints, or necessary repairs in a timely fashion.
- Perform other duties that may include but are not limited to: providing customer service to guests checking in, running errands such as delivering keys or other supplies to a property, etc.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Reliable transportation (for traveling between properties)
- A good driving record (Copies of license and proof of insurance required upon hire)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot internet problems a plus but not required
- Knowledge of Television/AV connections and troubleshooting a plus but not required
- Ability to work flexible hours, Saturdays are required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to master utilizing software on an iPad
- Ability to walk up and down stairs (inside and outside) and lift up to 25lbs
How To Apply:
Return the application below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our office at 1950 NC HWY 172 Suite N Sneads Ferry, NC 28460